Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tera Needs Your Help!

"I've created this page because I am trying to raise money to cover Tera's vet bills.

Last week we learned that Tera has a mass in her abdomen. Today we determined that it is a tumor attached to her spleen, which could be benign or malignant. Either way, Tera needs surgery to remove the tumor. Otherwise, it will eventually rupture and she will bleed to death.

So far I have paid $400 to the vet for blood testing, xrays, and so on, and another $400 for an ultrasound. The surgery itself will cost $1800-$2200.

I am planning a fundraiser party, but if you are unable to come, you can still contribute to her vet fees through this page. I will also try to post updates on this page. Thank you!"


(I don't want to make a habit of these things because there are millions of animals in need out there but this a friend of a friend and I can't say no to that face. I spared you the photo of this precious pup, but you can see for yourself at the link here. You can safely donate money for Tera's cause and hopefully everything will work out okay! Thanks! And every penny helps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment