Friday, March 18, 2011

New Things Happening in the Kitchen....

Hi!

So I've been inspired by my new favorite TV show on PBS (America's Test Kitchen) to start doing product and ingredient reviews. Since I don't have a budget like America's Test Kitchen, I will be buying a new ingredient every two weeks or so and reviewing it for you!

I have a list about a million things I want to buy and make and use, so hopefully I can make this happen twice a month like I plan.

Thanks for all the comments on the giveaway post! I did a slight pity post on my Facebook and Tumblr, so now I have more people. Thanks to Holly, the co-creator of the best fashion blog on the damn internet for telling people about my giveaway.

See you again this weekend with a review (and some serious tweaks of mine) for this recipe. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment