Saturday, January 22, 2011

Catch up!

Hi kids!

Sorry I've been missing in action. I have lots of recipes to review and lots of notes to look over. Thanks to Courtney for asking if I'm still here. She is a darling and an amazing chef if I might add.

Coming up (hopefully this weekend)..... Deep Vegan Chocolate Cake, Sweet Potato and Brie Mac & Cheese (mainly orchestrated by Courtney, but I helped!), Carrot Cake, Asparagus Risotto, Black Bean Burgers, Creamy Dijon-Dill Potato Salad, Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, Deadly Almond Chocolate Toffee, "Meatball" Stroganoff and Taco Pizza with a Cornmeal Dough.

Coming up soon and things I want to make eventually..... Curried Red Lentil Soup with Lemon, Vegetarian French Onion soup, Pine Nut "Chicken" with Lobsterless Lobster Mushroom Buerre Blanc sauce (quite a mouthful, huh?) and Cranberry Apple Crisp with Oatmeal Streusel.

And here is a picture of a cute puppy since I bombarded you with lots of links:



What have you all been cooking or baking or both? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment