Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a week late......

....No, I'm not pregnant! Hahahaha. I just haven't been here in a week. We were all busy with the holidays so I am back and ready to cook and bake again!

I just went for one of the biggest pain in the ass shopping trips in my recent memory (where are Jewel Osco's spring roll wrappers!?!?! Yargh.) and I won't be cooking tonight but I'll be back tomorrow with one of these many recipes I have planned:

Sushi Rolls + Spring/Egg Rolls (I have to work on these since I got Egg Roll Wrappers instead of Spring Roll rice sheets) Edit: Found this recipe, looks perfect since I wanted to bake them instead of deep frying.

Vegan Pumpkin Pie (for New Year's Eve of course)

My famous (in my apartment) pizza (dough recipe here) with Rocky Rococo's pizza sauce, artichoke hearts, green peppers, onion and pineapple with mozzarella cheese

My own version of (vegetarian) Midwestern Tater Tot Casserole (just taco seasoning, Morningstar Farms Veggie Crumbles, onion and garlic, Ore-Ida Tater Tots and cheese. GROSS AND AWESOME.)

Tortellini with Italian Sausage, Fennel and Mushrooms (I am using Lightlife Italian Style Smart Sausages and just fennel, my roommate doesn't like mushrooms)

Vegan "Magic" Meat Loaf (I'm really excited to make this) + Mashed Red Potatoes

Baked Mac n' Cheese (it speaks for itself!)

1 comment: